Post new topic   Reply to topic    Grenricks Guidance Forum Index -> Reign of Shadows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grenrick

re: which to buy?

For those that might know or are in Beta. Is the $139.99 Premium worth the price over the $34.99? Hard to tell without some specs being shown on the mount, Merc, Familiar, etc. This year really makes you think about what is important...

Going with the standard this year. Because of the times we live in, I would rather buy the standard and donate another standard to someone in the raid force that needs it than purchase the Premium. Reach out to me in Private tell if you are in the boat and need help. I have been blessed enough and have a secure job so I am willing to make this offer.

You guys are the greatest!

Holy

re: What a Great Idea! Im in!

I also would be happy to donate a Standard edition if someone is in need. I too am blessed with employment.  This will be kept confidential on my end for anyone in our raid force who needs a little early Christmas. I love raiding with all of you. Thank You all for the good times =). 

Well Met!

Risxsoul

Hypodraft

Kendroth

*Gnomi*
Guild Alliance

re: which to buy?

I do not believe there is a discount for buying the bundled editions over upgrading the standard edition at a later date.  The preorder buff item is nice, so if you are in doubt, go standard and upgrade later if you decide you want the mount, etc.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Grenricks Guidance Forum Index -> Reign of Shadows All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: