View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deathlynx

re: Huukann's Combat Rotation

Heyas everyone, I would like to start off by saying the Brigand walkthrough done by Holy is absolutely amazing and everyone should give it a read, and then read it again, then setup your class and read it again! If you really want to be Successful as a Brigand it is vital that you know your cooldowns and don't waste your CA's and Temps out of order. Now, with that being said i do have a few adjustments that i do differently, AA wise we are nearly identical in our setups, so again look at the AA guide and follow it! Where we differ is in our Combat art rotation, so all I am going to do is put my Rotation in here and if anyone wants to use it, or practice with it feel free to give it a shot and see how you like it, this is set up for maximum dmg output and raid utility.

http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/463858491502 --- For my AA's if you want to see what I did.

[MOB INCOMING]

* Holdup

*Mug (Should be Macroed with Heroic Opportunity)

*Thieving Essence

(At this point you should use all of your Quick attacks a.k.a. non flanking/back attacks)

*Puncture, Battery and Assault, Desperate Thrust, Torporous strike, Deft Disarm, Traumatic Swipe

(the reason for this is 2 fold A) it gives time for the raid to debuff the mob before you start you large chain, and B) it enables you to stack your temps and item procs if you have them, wich most do by this point)

*Mercy or Anger (hate transfer/dehate/dmg reduction), Dragon Claws (25% potency)

*Sunder, Band of Thugs (Remember that Sunder gives you dmg based on hits to the mob so your pets add to sunder) > Dance of metal followed by Double Up

*Cornered, Dispatch, Debilitate, Blinding Dust, Merderous Rake, Sinister Strike (when able) Change of Engagement, Will to survive, Shank, Backstab, Bum Rush

That is the main meat and potatoes of my rotation, some things to remember and are more situational i will talk about now. On top of our proc interupt we also have Cuss, I actually use this a lot depending on the situation and when i know it wont pull any hate sense it is a taunt. but dispell/interupt is pretty nice. Also we have our stuns, if you stay max melee range you can use Double blast and still not force yourself into ranged attack, you can follow that with walk the plank, Blackjack, Stunning Blow and rotate those based on their timers to keep a stun on mobs pretty well, not all mobs take a stun, but the ones that do, this acts almost as a slow spell and can save the healers/tanks a lot of trouble. And if by chance I am on Cooldowns on my Combat arts i use Boot Dagger > Rob. and finally as far as Deceit and Ruthless cunning go i cast them during the 10 second countdown and cast them again as soon as they are up, doesn't add much, but everything helps.

Temp potions/Adorns to use:

*Focus of primal Being [250 Agility - 1 Hour]

*Focus of Skill [Weapon Skills 65 - 1 Hour]

*Forerunner's Magnitude [5 Crit Bonus and 15% Cast, Reuse, Rec. - 4.5 Hours]

*Acerbic Elixir of Deftness [181.5 Agility and 4 Crit Bonus - 4.5 Hours]

Hope this helps the ones that were curious, feel free to ask me if you have any questions in game can find me on Jarance(Pally)/Hoshcosh(Dirge)/Hukan(Defiler)/Schredder(Bruiser)/Huukann(Brigand)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Grenricks Guidance Forum Index -> Brigands All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: