Post new topic   Reply to topic    Grenricks Guidance Forum Index -> --Healer General--
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vlkodlak-RE
Guild Alliance

re: What can we do to help the raid boost their health!

Hey all those healer types out there! 

Holy has asked everyone to share their thoughts to help the raid in general on boosting their DPS / Health etc, so here are a couple things that I have or do to boost my contribution.

• Adorns
    • Storm Animus
      •  Increases the group's maximum health and power by 8% and STR, AGI, INT, STA and WIS by 200.  (8% pure health boost + additional 200 Sta)
      • Healer Only
      • Stacks with multiple healers.
    • Foundations of Adamant
      •  Increases the group's mitigation vs all damage by 2112.  This is an easy way to boost the tanks and groups Mit by 2k with a simple adorn.
      • Healer only
      • Stacks with multiple healers.
  • Jewelry
    • Stygian Stud
      • On a healing spell cast this spell may cast Veeshan's Restoration III on the group. Lasts for 8.0 seconds. Triggers about 3.0 times per minute.
        •  Reduces physical damage done to group members (AE) by 10% This spell will absorb a total of 10 attacks.
        •  Instantly restores 4.65% of incoming damage to the group.
      • I have only seen this proc for the earring slot.
    • Spiked Gorget of the Dark Lurker
      • Increases Potency of caster by 28.0%
        •  Improves the heal potency granted by the heal stance by 66% and whenever the priest casts a heal while in that stance, they will gain 50% Flurry for 3 seconds.
        •  Removes the penalties from the priest's heal stance.
    • Pyre Umbrite Post
      • On a healing spell cast this spell may cast Shroud of the Sea on target of spell cast. Lasts for 20.0 seconds. Triggers about 5.0 times per minute.
        •  Heals target for 288750
        •  Increases STA of target by 425.0
        •  Increases Potency of group members (AE) by 14.0%
        •  Once healed by this effect, the wearer cannot trigger it again on the same target for 20 seconds.
      • I keep this one in my bags for the heavy healing named fights.  But as you can see, if we have 7 healers with it, that would be 2,975 additional Sta for the tank!
  • Items
    • Sigil of the War Prince
      •  Increases Max Health of raid and group members (AE) by 5.0%.
      • I keep this in my bags for the names with heavy incremental dots.
    • Ooze-Covered Spiderling
      • Increases the power cost of all abilities by 115%.
        •  Increases Potency and Damage Per Second by 0.75% of the caster's primary attribute
      • By now everyone has seen the Vigor items, but for me it adds a large boost to my Pot and DPS.  And if you are in a group with a chanter, it will allow the chanter to put their EV on the tank who can then swap to more aggressive / defensive charms.
    • Hammered Arcannium Idol
      • Summons a sigil on the ground that makes any raid member gain a high chance to inflict poison damage on any target they attack.
      • We all know what this is, but if one of us is equipping it, it allow the tanks to equip more aggressive / defensive charms.
    • Magma Walker Fossil
      • Summons a sigil on the ground that makes any group member immune to stun, stifle, fear and daze. All group members receive a ward for 70,000 instantly and every second inside of the sigil.
      • This can be handy for those fights are have constant fears, stuns, stifles etc.  The heal is low, but the immunity is pretty sweet.
      • Keep in my bags.
    • Thaumic Scroll of Prowess
      • You must not already have Scroll of Prowess scribed.
        •  Scribes a limited use ability in the caster's knowledge book that increases the group's INT, WIS, AGI and STR by 450. The group's health will also be increased by 20,000. This effect stacks when cast by multiple casters.
      • Everyone knows that these are extremely handy to use, +2,700 to base stats, and +120,000 to health.
      • But did you realize that those boosts to base stats, directly affects anyone that is using a Vigor charm?  Their DPS and Pot goes up as a result of the boost.
      • Also, did you realize that anyone wearing the All for One cloaks from Rum Cellar, or from ToT, that it will boost their Pot even higher since it is based on Pot raid wide.

Just my thoughts and items I wear and keep with me.  I hope someone finds it useful.  Have an awesome day!

Vio

Don't forget the Signature Line Ring

Fellowship of the Underfoot: Crit bonus of the raid by 6%, potency of the raid by 35% 
That adds up to 6x24 = 144% cb and 35x24 = 840 pot for each person in the raid if everybody is wearing one
and 144x24 = 3,456 cb and 20,160 pot total boost across the entire raid.

That is a huge boost for the raid force and I've yet to see any relic that provide that kind of boost to an individual that compares to the boost the ring gives to the raid.

Last edited by Mermut on 12/04/2015 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Vlkodlak-RE
Guild Alliance

Thanks Jam!  I did forget to list the ring!

A couple things I meant to add to the previous post, but thought easier to separate it out.

In the Deity system there are a number of pretty awesome choices for either DPS, PoT, and Sta Boosting

• Strength of the Heartstone
    • Reduces all damage done to caster by 5%
    • Increases STA of caster by 1,100 for 10 mins.
  • Devastation of War
    • Focuses the Eye of Zek on the casters target, ravaging the targets mind.
    • Can do a substantiation about of damage to a for named fights.
  • Judication
    • Increases the caster's Potency by 1% of the groups total potency.
    • Depending on the group, approximately 600-800 boost in Pot for 10 mins.

These are just suggestions to keep in mind, there are many more.  Specifically if you are like me and have already tired of putting points into the three choices around the ring.

Thanks!

Vio

Jump to: