View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cooriador
Baron or Baroness

re: A Guide to Troubadours - Part 3 (Parses)

Troubadour Guide (or Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About a Troubadour but Were Afraid to Ask)

Part 3 - Parses

I went ahead and ran parses against training dummies in the guild hall to give a point of reference for parts 1 and 2. These are solo parses first against a single epic training dummy and then against 3 unlinked epic training dummies. These parses were completely self-buffed, with no merc. Here are my stats prior to running the fight:

You will note that I am over my caps in some areas against the advice of my prior posts. This is primarily because I am still gearing up with the Altar of Malice Expansion and plan to reforge once I have more of the new gear in place. 

First, here is the parse against the single solo epic training dummy:

As you can see autoattack is about 22% of my total DPS, followed by Dagger Storm @ 16% and VC at 11% -- Those three things make up 50% of my DPS. VC is so important though because it is doing this for everyone in your group. If you assume that you have 4 mages DPSing in your group during the time you hit VC, then the DPS that ability brings is 147kdps X 5 = 735kdps from that ability.

And here is the parse against the three unlinked epic training dummies:

You can see that the %'s stay about the same but the DPS went up. My max VC in this fight was almost 1.5 million. That damage is added to every attack by everyone in the group while it is active. In groups or raids, I have seen my VC get as high as 2.8 million. With raid gear from this new expansion I expect it to go even higher. 

As always, I would love feedback, comments or questions.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: