Post new topic   Reply to topic    Grenricks Guidance Forum Index -> --Tank General--
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grenrick

re: Tanks staying alive - Team work

Question for other tanks and maybe the healers that heal them

For me, (guardian) it seem that I need to rotate through my stone skins/major temp buffs and as soon as one of them goes down and I don't have another one quickly really bad things happen. I KNOW for a fact we do not have slack healers. Are other tanks running into this? Cene, Liepha, hunkamonk, etc.

Is there a better way to handle the damage coming in?

Should we work better with our healers? Sample my temps are down, Kuzan hit your (put really great ability here like Divine Guidance? I hear Liepha and Jam doing this all the time.

Should we hold a tank/healer class? or does another class have something they can bring to the table?

That's absolutely true.

I am non-stop rolling my buffs as well as temp buffs I have from items on me and in my bags in order to stay alive. On Alzid Prime in Laboratory of Lord Vyemm, there is no I would have survived without all of them, and a solid rotation from my healers. This expansion has just been plain brutal.

Mermut
Guild Alliance

I'm working on an alternate AA to add triggers to Jam's stoneskin and give it a chance to reset her 10 sec damage immunity for fights like these. I lose a big chunk of group buffage and heals, so it will only be for such fights.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Grenricks Guidance Forum Index -> --Tank General-- All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: