Post new topic   Reply to topic    Grenricks Guidance Forum Index -> Guild Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sweetfrog
Sweetbomb
Soldier

re: BGA Raiding with GG update Kunar

RAIDING WITH GRENRICK'S GUIDANCE
(Updated October 30th, 2016)

RAIDING WITH GRENRICK'S GUIDANCE - Butcherblock Guild Alliance

Hello everyone, this page is to explain how we do raids in Grenrick's Guidance, including the BGA (Butcherblock Guild Alliance) raids. This includes how we do loot, our point system, tracking system, etc.

=============================================================
What raids to we host?

Grenricks does 2 raids on a schedule
Schedule Raid Times: Friday 6:30PM - 8:30PM PST and Sunday 12:00AM - 3:00PM PST

Level range for Scheduled raids is 100

NOTE: Faydark's host a BGA Raid on Wednesday @ 6:15PM - 8:00PM PST. Meeting is in there guild hall located on Antonica docks T3 guild hall, same location as Grenricks. They have there own loot rules.

NOTE: Other guilds can host there own BGA Raids. You must follow there rules and guide lines.

One rule of BGA is no guild will ever ask another guild member of our alliance to join there guild.

============================================================
General notes about GG Scheduled Raids.
1. All loot is set for leader only loot.
2. This web site tracks all raids, raid participants, loot, points spent, and points earned.
3. Your current points can be seen under: Rapid Raid, Leader boards.
4. Your attendance, items you have won, and raids you have been in can be found under User profile.
5. To bid on items, you need to type the bid in Raid chat.
6. Max point bid is 25 points. If two or more players bid 25, a random 100 will be done. Highest role wins.
7. You can only bid on items that your character can use. (Unless no one wants it then it goes to alts)
8. You can only win one item per raid, (unless you are the only one that can use it)
9. Always arrive 15 minutes before the raid is schedule to start.
10. The meeting place for raids is in the Raid Room that is located in Grenrick's guild hall.

=========================================================== 
Who gets the loot? Please type the following when you bid in raid chat.
1. (1-Main) Main's always get first pick of loot. 
2. (2 box) If not main can user it, it will go to Twobox/Backup toon. 
3. (3 Alt set) 3rd roll is 2nd set of gear
4. (4 box Alt set) Backup toons 2nd set of gear 
5. (5 Alt) Level 100 alt that you Play.

Earning Raid Points
5 point are awarded when roll call is done before the raid.

Items that raiders cannot use
If an item drops that no one can use, this item will go to the raid leader to be transmuted or given away. If transmuted, at the end of the raid everyone who has not won an item will random 100 for it.

Bonus books
Being loyal has its advantage. If you have extra raid points you can request a bonus book. Bonus books add to your /random 100 roll. You can only use on bonus book per raid, and they do not "add" together. 
100 raid points can be traded in for a 20 point bonus book 

NOTE: You can also earn bonus books the following ways.

#1. Invite a new player and you will get a 50 point bonus book as long as they make 10 raids. 

#2. Create a Class guide on this web site and earn a 50 point bonus book

#3. As a raid leader if I see someone going above and beyond I will awared a bonus book.

=======================================================
RAID SCHEDULE and different raids we host
Scheduled raids:
• Name: Level 100 Raid
• Level: 100
• Time: Friday 6:30 - 8:30 pm pst  and Sunday at 12:00 AM - 3:00 PM PST
• Raid Leader:  Holyguardian
• Size: 24 players
• Meeting place: Guild Hall Raid Room.

• Min 5 million Health, 260K resist self buff and resolve of 250.

This raid is dedicated to level 100 raid zones. This raid is also an Alliance Raid, where we join forces with our BGA members and other guild. This is where we pull together the best we have to offer in order to take on the higher tier raid zones. If you would like to fill out an application to join this raid, you can sign up under RAID Forums or talk to Holyguardian.

These raids are highly organized and planned. Although we are really not considered a “hard core” raiding guild, we want to be able to take on the most challenging raid zones this game has to offer.

We will take characters that are needed for optimal raid success. For example, if we need a plate healer for the raid, then the raid leader may invite that player-class over another type of class that wants to join also. Plan on staying for the entire raid.

Member Requirements
Members are required to make 80% of these raids.
Toons will keep their raid toon unlocked from eq2wire.com
Members must be active in improving their toons outside of the normal raids.

Other
Please note. You must sign up for any of these raids to earn any points. If you don’t sign up on this web site you will not earn any points.

We also use Raid Hub during raids. This software is mandatory. Please refer to the instructions here: http://www.raidhub.com to download and install it. Guild ID: 48536

==========================================================
Your Toon and what the raid needs
==========================================================
Everyone wants to be a hero. Everyone wants to see there name up on lights on the DPS parse. To make a raid work, this cannot happen. Bringing 24 DPS classes and no healers does not make for a happy raid or a successful one. We try our hardest to have everyone play what toon they want to play. But when push comes to shove what is best for the raid is more important then the toon you want to play. This is a hard fact and if you cannot be flexible enough to realize this fact I would suggest looking for another raid force that is looking for your class.

Breaks and on leave
Stuff happens in life. This raid force looks at loyalty more then anything else. Those needing a break do to serving in the military, medical reasons, job change, etc will get it.

If you decide to take a break because you need a break this will also be granted up to 2 weeks. We all need to take a break sometimes.

If you decide to leave just because. You will lose all raid points and be removed from this web site.

To request an official leave you must send myself Holyguardian. You do not have to go into details if you do not want too, but you need to talk with us.

Gear
One issue this raid force has is people that show up with sub par gear and they want to raid with us. We are generous to a fault, but there has to be a limit. We are not hard core when it comes to raiding, but we also need a balance. If you are not helping the raid because you are going down every other AoE or you basically are not doing your job, then that is an issue. If your gear is not good enough, and you are missing a ton of adornments this tells me that you really don't care about helping the raid and you are just here for gear.

Have any Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact me, Holyguardian
===================================================

Basic questions and answers

Question: Are you crazy?
Answer: This cannot be proven so “no, I am not crazy”

Question: How do you invite people to raids?
Answer: I invite based upon these 3 things. #1. What is best for the raid. #2 Performances. #3 Loyalties.

#1. What is best for the raid is simple. If you are a class we need to make the raid happen you will get a spot. This is my first thinking when I am going through sign-ups on the web site. About 24 hours before the raid I assign people there spots for the raid coming up.

#2 and #3 hold about the same weight. If your performance is high, and you are loyal you will get in. If your performance is low, but your loyalty is high the one with performance and loyalty will be picked before you. If your performance is high, but loyalty is low, I will pick high performance and loyalty, plus I would pick low performance and loyalty over you

A- Picked 1st. High performance, high loyalty.
B- Picked 2nd. Medium performance, high loyalty.
C- Picked 3rd. high performance, low loyalty.
D- Picked 4th. Medium performance, low loyalty.
E- Picked 5th. Low performance, high loyalty
F- Picked 6th. Really low performance, low loyalty

Samples #1: If you are the highest DPS toon we have ever seen but you only show up once in a while when you feel like it. You are C.

Sample #2. If I have 4 DPS toons show up for a raid. And there loyalty is equal (they have all been showing up for over 6 months). I would then look at their performance. If ranger #1 is 800K, ranger #2 is 700K, wizard #3 is 600K, and warlock #4 is 500K. They all do well in other areas. If I only have 3 spots left and we are not fighting a target that needs more or less scout or mage dps the choice will be easy. #1 ranger, #2 ranger and #3 wizard. Now if the target requires more mage DPS the #4 warlock will get picked over the ranger #2.

NOTE: Performance is not just DPS. If you come as a dirge and refuse to raise people, or you are a tank and don’t know your role in the raid, or you are a power regen and your group is always out of power to me your performance is low.

Other things

Keep in mind I am the raid leader. I will not take people arguing in the raid. If you have a beef with me or someone talk to me after the raid.

I have the final say. Yep it’s my job to say we are doing this and that when it comes to mobs, raids, pulling spots, etc. If I get stuck I will ask for help. I am not perfect.

EQ2wire unlocked. I have thought about this a lot over the years. If you want to keep your toon locked on EQ2wire please find another raid force to raid with. I as a raid leader need access to your character so I can plan raids and strategies. If you have your account locked, I cannot do this. If the same class is not as good as you are, I want a reference of a spec that I can show them. If you hare your account locked, I cannot do this. Sorry I am not playing the game, "Just send me a tell Holyguardian and I will unlock my account for you, then lock it back" I don't have time for that. Bottom line you want to keep what you do a secrete and not share, raid some place else.

Your EQ2U profile for your main and preferred alt must be visible at all times. Hiding your profile will signify your wish to be removed from the raid roster, and you will not be invited to raids.

So if you do not want to unlock your eq2wire account feel free to find another place to raid. If you want to get around this and setup an AA mirror that you can quickly change into some BS spec after raid feel free to do that. I consider this all part of loyalty and working together as a team.

As always feel free to post your comments. BGA is doing great! And we will continue to do well. I thank everyone for being a part of this Alliance of Guilds.

Holy

Grenrick

re: RAIDING WITH GRENRICK'S GUIDANCE (Updated October 30th, 2016

RAIDING WITH GRENRICK'S GUIDANCE
(Updated October 30th, 2016) 

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum