Post new topic   Reply to topic    Grenricks Guidance Forum Index -> Guild Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sweetfrog
Sweetbomb
Soldier

re: BGA Raiding Rules

RAIDING WITH GRENRICK'S GUIDANCE

(Updated Jan 09th, 2019)

RAIDING WITH GRENRICK'S GUIDANCE - Butcherblock Guild Alliance

Hello everyone, this page is to explain how we do raids in Grenrick's Guidance, including the BGA (Butcherblock Guild Alliance) raids. This includes how we do loot, our point system, tracking system, etc.

=============================================================

What raids do we host?

Grenricks host 2 raids.

Schedule Raid Times: Friday 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM PST and Sunday 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM PST

The level range for Scheduled raids is 120

NOTE: Other guilds can host their own BGA Raids. You must follow their rules and guidelines.

One rule of BGA is no guild will ever ask another guild member of our alliance to join their guild.

============================================================

General notes about GG Scheduled Raids.

1. All loot is set for leader-only loot.

2. This website tracks all raids, raid participants, loot, points spent, and points earned.

3. Your current points are under Rapid Raid, Leader boards.

4. Your attendance, items you have won, and raids you have been in are under the User profile.

5. To bid on items, you need to type the bid in Raid chat.

6. Max point bid is 25 points. If two or more players bid 25, a random 100 happens. The highest role wins and spends 25 points.

7. You can only bid on items that your character can use. (Unless no one wants it then it goes to alts)

8. You can only win one item per raid, (unless you are the only one that can use it)

9. Arrive 15 minutes before the raid is scheduled to start.

10. The meeting place for raids is in the Raid Room that is located in Grenrick's guildhall.

===========================================================

Who gets the loot? Please type the following when you bid in raid chat.

1. (1-Main) Main always gets the first pick of loot, even if its 2nd or 3rd item

2. (Two-box) If the main can use it, it will go to Two-box/Backup toon.

3. Transmuted for benefit of a raid member aka Mana. You can pay a Mana if you want the item for an alt. See Items that raiders cannot use.

Class-specific loot

Gear that designed for specific classes. . This includes all gear, adornments, infusers; etc. The following loot falls under this guide.

Anything that has the following stats will go to tanks classes first. Mitigation, Block chance, Extra parry/riposte/dodge, hate, aggression, stone skin effect, death prevent including Orange/white/etc adornment that has mitigation on it. This includes if the end benefit has mitigation on it. Once the tank has reached the following stats, this rule will no longer apply to them. Once all tanks reach this stat, the "tank" items are free for all to bid on. 38K Mitigation and 220 block chance while in a defensive stance. 

Anything that has a “proc” that is more beneficial to a specific class will go to that class. For example, if an item will “proc” on a heal or ward, it will be offered to healers first.

If an item increases an Ascension, that will go to the person who uses that ascension during the raid. Just because you also have, that ascension does not mean you run that ascension in raids. 

Grey items have always been an issue in the past. If a toon is doing 10 times the damage then another toon shouldn't the one doing more damage get the best item so they can do even more damage? As for now, I am going to leave this alone but I ask the raid to really consider will the raid benefit more from you winning that time, or someone else winning that item? 

To win or claim a celestial spell (ascension) you must already have the level that is needed so you can scribe that celestial spell and it must be your main ascension class.

New Members

New members can start to bid on the 5th raid they attend.

Earning Raid Points

5 points awarded per raid.

Items that raiders cannot use

If an item drops that no one can use, this item will go to the raid leader to be transmuted, salvaged or given away. If transmuted, at the end of the raid everyone who has not won an item will random 100 for it.

Bonus books

Being loyal has its advantage. If you have extra raid points, you can request a bonus book. Bonus books add to your /random 100 roll. You can only use on bonus book per raid, and they do not "add" together.

100 raid points can be traded in for a 10-point bonus book

NOTE: You can also earn bonus books in the following ways.

#1. Invite a new player and you will get a 25-point bonus book as long as they make 10 raids.

#2. Create a Class guide on this web site and earn a 50-point bonus book

#3. As a raid leader, if I see someone going beyond to help the raid I will award a bonus book.

=======================================================

RAID SCHEDULE and different raids we host

Scheduled raids:

• Name: Level 120 Raid

• Level: 120

• Time: Friday 6:30 - 8:30 PM PST and Sunday at 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM PST

• Raid Leader:  Holyguardian

• Size: 24 players

• Meeting place: Guild Hall Raid Room.

• You must finish the current signature line. For Reign of Shadows, you must complete the solo quest that awards you the 2 245 resolve raid items

• 900,000,000 Health or above, 230,000,000 Pot, and resolve of 4960 self-buff. At least one ascension at level 20 with all spells at least journeyman or higher for the ones that you use. *If you do not meet these raid requirements and we have a spot open you can attend the raid, but you cannot roll on any items that drop and you will not earn DKP. This will allow you to complete the raid quest in order to get the item that is offered by completing the raid quest.

This raid is an Alliance Raid, where we join forces with our BGA members from other guilds or members that have no guild alliance.

We will take characters for optimal raid success. For example, if we need a plate healer for the raid, then the raid leader may invite that player-class over another type of class that wants to join. Our typical build is 2-3 Tanks, 6-8 healers, 1-2 power regen followed by support and DPS.

Membership Requirements

Members are required to make 80% of these raids.

Players will keep their raid toon unlocked on eq2wire.com

Members must be active in improving their toons outside of the normal raids.

=======================================================

Other

Please note. You must sign up for any of these raids to earn any points. If you do not sign up on this website, you will not earn any points for that raid.

==========================================================

Your Toon and what the raid needs

Everyone wants to be a hero. Everyone wants to see their name up on lights on the DPS parse. To make a raid work, this cannot happen. Bringing 24 DPS classes and no healers do not make for a happy raid or a successful one. We try our hardest to have everyone play what toon he or she wants to play. However, when push comes to shove what is best for the raid is more important than the toon you want to play. This is a fact and if you cannot be flexible enough to realize this fact, I would suggest looking for another raid force that is looking for your class.

Breaks and on leave

Stuff happens in life. This raid force regards loyalty more than anything else. Those needing a break do to serving in the military, medical reasons; job change, etc. will get it. Your spot will be here when you get back. It will be as you never left.

If you decide to take a break because you need a break that is no problem. We all need to take a break sometimes. Breaks are typically 2 weeks.  

If you decide to leave just because or choose to join another raid force. You will lose all raid points.

To request an official leave you must send me Holyguardian. You do not have to go into details if you do not want too, but you need to talk with me.

Gear

One issue this raiding force has is people that show up with sub-par gear and they want to raid with us. We are generous to a fault, but there has to be a limit. We are not hard-core when it comes to raiding, but we also need a balance. If you are not helping the raid because you are going down every other AOE or you are not doing your job, then that is an issue. If your gear is not good enough and you are missing a ton of adornments this tells me that you really do not care about helping the raid and you are just here for gear. Ask not what the raid can do for you, ask what you can do for the raid.

============================================================

Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact me, Holyguardian

===================================================

Basic questions and answers

Keep in mind I am the raid leader. I will not take people arguing in the raid. If you have a beef with someone or me talk to me after the raid.

I have the final say. Yep, it is my job to say we are doing this and that when it comes to mobs, raids, pulling spots, etc. If I am stuck, I will ask for help. I am not perfect.

EQ2wire unlocked. I have thought about this a lot over the years. If you want to keep your toon locked on EQ2wire.com please find another raid force to raid with. I as the raid leader need access to your character so I can plan raids and strategies. If you have your account locked, I cannot do this. If the same class is not, as good as you are and I want a reference of a spec that I can show them, I need to be able to show them. If you hide your account, I cannot do this. Sorry I am not playing this game of, "Just send me a tell Holyguardian and I will unlock my account for you, then lock it back after you have looked" I do not have time for that. Bottom line you want to keep what you do a secret? Raid somewhere else.

As always, feel free to post your comments. BGA is doing great! We will continue to do well. I thank everyone for being a part of this Alliance of Guilds.

Holy

Grenrick

re: Chaos Descending update coming soon

This will be updated shortly do to Chaos Descending coming out.

re: updated 01/07/19

updated.

Added Raid requirements "• 100 million Health, 70K Pot, and resolve of 1512 self-buff. *If you do not meet these raid requirements and we have a spot open you can attend the raid, but you cannot roll on any items that drop. This will allow you to complete the raid quest in order to get the item that is offered by completing the raid quest"

Class specific loot

Gear that designed for specific classes. . This includes all gear, adornments, infusers; etc. The following loot falls under this guide.

Anything that has the following stats will go to tanks classes first. Mitigation, Block chance, Extra parry/riposte/dodge, hate, aggression, stone skin effect, death prevent including Orange/white/etc adornment that has mitigation on it. This includes if the end benefit has mitigation on it.

Anything that has a “proc” that is more beneficial to a specific class will go to that class. For example, if an item will “proc” on a heal or ward, it will be offered to healers first.

If an item increases an Ascension, that will go to the person who uses that ascension during raid. Just because you also have, that ascension does not mean you run that ascension in raids.

re: what was updated Jan 9th, 2019

• 120 million Health, 75K Pot, and resolve of 1672 self-buff. At least one ascension at level 20 with all spells at least journeyman or higher for the ones that you use. *If you do not meet these raid requirements and we have a spot open you can attend the raid, but you cannot roll on any items that drop and you will not earn DKP. This will allow you to complete the raid quest in order to get the item that is offered by completing the raid quest.

Class specific loot

Anything that has the following stats will go to tanks classes first. Mitigation, Block chance, Extra parry/riposte/dodge, hate, aggression, stone skin effect, death prevent including Orange/white/etc adornment that has mitigation on it. This includes if the end benefit has mitigation on it.

If an item increases an Ascension, that will go to the person who uses that ascension during raid. Just because you also have, that ascension does not mean you run that ascension in raids. 

Grey items have always been an issue in the past. If a toon is doing 10 times the damage then another toon shouldn't the one doing more damage get the best item so they can do ever more damage? As for now, I am going to leave this alone but I ask the raid to really consider will the raid benefit more from you winning that time, or someone else winning that item? 

To win or claim a celestial spell (ascension) you must already have the the level that is needed so you can scribe that celestial spell and it must be your main ascension class.

re: updated Feb 18th

• 120 million Health, 75K Pot, and resolve of 1672 self-buff. At least one ascension at level 20 with all spells at least journeyman or higher for the ones that you use. *If you do not meet these raid requirements and we have a spot open you can attend the raid, but you cannot roll on any items that drop and you will not earn DKP. This will allow you to complete the raid quest in order to get the item that is offered by completing the raid quest.

Class specific loot

Grey items have always been an issue in the past. If a toon is doing 10 times the damage then another toon shouldn't the one doing more damage get the best item so they can do ever more damage? As for now, I am going to leave this alone but I ask the raid to really consider will the raid benefit more from you winning that time, or someone else winning that item? 

To win or claim a celestial spell (ascension) you must already have the the level that is needed so you can scribe that celestial spell and it must be your main ascension class.

re: Loot system updated 03/12/19

What changed? Limited Mitigation and block change loot tanks get once they reach the following level. 38K Mitigation and 220 block chance

Anything that has the following stats will go to tanks classes first. Mitigation, Block chance, Extra parry/riposte/dodge, hate, aggression, stone skin effect, death prevent including Orange/white/etc adornment that has mitigation on it. This includes if the end benefit has mitigation on it. Once the tank has reached the following stats, this rule will not longer apply to them. Once all tanks reach this stat, the "tank" items are free for all to bid on. 38K Mitigation and 220 block chance while in defensive stance. 

re: updated/added New Member area

New Members

New members can start to bid on the 5th raid they attend.

Jump to: